Monday, June 8, 2009

Baileys in our coffee



Just stumbled upon this that i wrote this December.
We found it kind of humorous so i thought i'd share...
***
Friday:
Work work work
Its time for a beer
We are just so damn busy
This time of the year.
Out to dinner with a friend
ONLY a two hour wait
But the drinks were perfect
And the company great
Went downtown……drunk all night
Saturday:
Up freakin early
Cleaning all day
Snowing and snowing
Freakin cold I would say (only i usually dont say freakin )
Lunch with some buddies
Yes there were drinks
Drunk by 1:30?!
Perfect, me thinks.…
and more and more….
12 hours of drunk…
And SURPRISE! MY FRIEND WYATT’S HOME! (great suprise)
Sunday:
Again, up freaking early
Mimosa’s galore
Movies, games and friends
Who could want more?
OH! I forgot the bailey’s in our coffee
Then we all went to my parents
For more drinks and TOFFEE!…
and hot tubs, and games and snow
And SMACK
I slipped TWICE on the ICE and broke my damn back.
NOT KIDDING-I cant bend over.
So I pretended to study for my final today, but instead I played-oops.
Today:
And more snow and more snow
and more and more
And the streets are icy
And the ground is icy
And the air is icy
And my car is icy
And I want an icy
AND I have a test in a few hours and I got in trouble for studying at work
So I wrote a poem and got bored rhyming it
And now I have to go work
Or I get in more trouble
DANG DANG DOULBE DANG
***

1 comment:

Followers